Thursday, December 10, 2009

Til Death Do Us Part - Animatic

It is with sweaty palms that I have uploaded my first video onto YouTube. My very first! Thought I'd give folks a peek at the work-in-progress for my second-year stop-motion film, "Til Death Do Us Part". Tah-dah! An animatic. This short is my light-hearted way of highlighting the issue of depression in the elderly, and was inspired by my grams. Changes will definitely be made. This current version has temporary sound effects, score and voice-over. (I plan to audition Geoffrey Rush sound-a-likes.) Final version to come. In the meantime, enjoy!

4 comments:

Gerald de Dios said...

OMG, such great narration and animatic! The live set you created looks amazing - I can't wait! Hi-Five!

Morbidsheep said...

I love it Debs! So very proud of you and love love love the narration. I DIE! and loving the vegetarian lion as well.

kimberlina said...

SO great!! you've done a wonderful job with this - i can't wait to see the finished piece!

Diana said...

love it!!! cheers to true love...that which has no ending :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails