Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Show-Off


I've never participated in an art exhibition before, and this weekend, I not only partook (Dude, did I just make-up a word? That's so Kate Gosselin of me) in one, I was able to attend the opening night! (The exhibitions runs through January 16th of 2010.) A bunch of friends showed up at Sweet Breams in San Mateo to support me. As "feeling-less" a person as I am, I could've sworn I got all warm and fuzzy inside. Could've been the love. Could've been the Peet's Coffee...

In case you're curious, Sweet Breams isn't actually a gallery. Like model-turned-actress, Sweet Breams is a teeny-tiny dessert-shop-turned-gallery. They serve "chibi taiyakis" which are fish-shaped cakes stuffed with red bean, vanilla cream, nutella, milk chocolate, and white chocolate for eating... and calorie-free artwork on their walls for viewing...

It was SUPER COLD in San Francisco this past weekend. Thought temperatures would be kinder back in SoCal, but nooooo...
I'm freezing here in Burbank. Luckily Beans is like a furnace, and likes to sleep at my feet :o)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails