Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Here's the Plan

Work. Work. Work some more. Grr.

Here's my vegetarian lion in the works. His afro is in dire need of some highlights and yes, he's still missing his bottom jaw. What part of in-the-works did you not understand? I kid you :)

Paid a visit to Joann Fabrics in Glendale. What a dump. I sprouted three white hairs while waiting in line. Grr. Bought some needlepoint supplies. But for the record, I do not know how to needlepoint. Hehe. But I'm going to try to figure it all out with the help of the internets. Yes, all the internets. I think a title page created with needle and thread could be a nice touch, don't you?

Finally, I have a new girl-crush. Her name is Caitlin McGauley. She is wonderful. THIS is why.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails