Sunday, January 03, 2010

Oh, Valentino!



When Julia Roberts got made over in "Pretty Woman," she did so at Valentino. That said, when given the task of picking out evening gowns for le cougar and cub wedding reception in Taiwan (brides typically change three times at traditional Chinese weddings), my mother and I headed straight for the timeless designs of Valentino. Yes, I have a very nice mom. Since she wore orange and gold (festive alternatives to red) to her own wedding way back when (click HERE), I wanted to do the same. Here I am, all five-feet of me, trying on an orange and light-gold Valentino confection back in Taipei. I love the fluffy bow perched on my booty. The dress was, coincidentally, on sale... so le cougar mom and I took it as a sign and purchased it. One dress down. One more to go...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails