Thursday, January 14, 2010

Love Story


Le cub and I have been putting off save-the-dates and invitations as they're a sad reminder that we need to finalize our guest list. Too many friends, and not enough space at our venue to include everyone. Sorry! We'd set out to put-together an intimate ceremony composed of friends and family, but it turns out friends at our age are all hitched or dating! The count was instantaneously doubled! This led me to resolve to not make any new friends in the new year. I'm only half-joking.

But seriously, save-the-dates and invitations. It takes a two... Le cub and moi. We brainstormed last night to come up with something good and uniquely us. Seeing that I've been having a good time fooling around with watercolors (see here), a little illustrated "love story" will likely may way into our invite envelopes...

A lovely break from working on my film.

Pictured: My original engagement ring! Le ring pop in blue raspberry.

1 comment:

JennySRP said...

I love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails