Friday, January 08, 2010

Real Love



I've already got a beautiful wedding gown in the works - one that I won't be seeing until April or March - but as lovely as it is, the dress is restricting and frankly, impossible to boogie in. But le cub and I envision a wedding reception filled with music and dance. *Jersey Shore fist-pump* Which means a second dress that allows for maximum "dance-age" is necessary...

After searching high and low, I found it. I found "the one"!!! The above-pictured Oscar de la Renta gem is the dress I will be changing into after our ceremony and dinner. This dress is probably doesn't appeal to all people (asymmetrical designs are an acquired-taste), but to me, he's perfect. (Yes, Oscar is a "he".)

Don't tell anyone, but I think I love this lil' number more than I love my wedding gown...

And my last dress for the December Taiwan ceremony? (Traditionally there are multiple outfit changes.) FOUND IT! No photos of this one, but I do have a close-up of the YUM-meh fabric swatch. *swoon*

Mission accomplished. Wedding wardrobe, done :)

3 comments:

Sharon Lei said...

That dress is gorgeous!

Love & Aloha, S
www.elisharon.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

This is my first post I'd like to thank you for such a terrific made forum!
Was thinking this is a nice way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Monte Phil
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/kwanzaa-party-supplies.html]kwanzaa Party Supplies[/url].

JennySRP said...

*drool*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails