Tuesday, January 26, 2010

This is the Plan

Had a wedding makeup and hair trial with the talented Nyrie this past Sunday. When asked what I wanted, I asked for a side-chignon or bun *teehee, I said "bun"* adorned with flowers. This is what Nyrie gave me. Thoughts? (While keeping in mind that I have an abnormal amount surplus of hair. A tiny little knot would've sufficed, but my hair... As Kimberlina might put it, *le sigh*. My hair... it's just everywhere.) Le cub photographed me with his phone. Will post a frontal shot. Maybe.

2 comments:

JennySRP said...

Me Gusta MUCHO

kimberlina said...

I LOVE IT!!!

i once had an updo in high school that turned into a hairspray nightmare. it was so heavy that i kept tottering around all night - yours looks so elegant!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails