Thursday, May 13, 2010

THANK YOU


Just wanted to take a moment to thank my beautiful and talented animator friend, Jenny, for saving me from a Blogger coup d'etat earlier today. Somehow the settings of my blog got switched so everything was showing up in Arabic.............. T'was all very beautiful (as Arabic is visually stunning), but I must confess I kinda' freaked out... What do these people want from me and my 5 followers? It must be Beans. They want Beans.

Er, it's that time of the month, and I'm feeling a tad dramatic. Going to finish up my bag o' Nestle Tollhouse semi-sweet chocolate chips now. Yes, I've resorted to eating baking ingredients since I refused to stock any real candy in my home... Yes, I'm pathetic.

Back to Jenny. This bear's for you. I don't know why, but I can't stop staring at him. I think it's because he's pink. AND he has no ears. Hmm.

1 comment:

JennySRP said...

He is pink, has no ears, and no body!! WAH AHAHAAHAHAAH. I love him. I want him on my computer. Or on my wall. Or on my bed. Or in my bathtub.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails