Sunday, April 05, 2009

Le Birthday

Le cub is a year older today, and a birthday celebration certainly calls for cake! Very good boys get ice-cream cake, and this past year, le cub was a very good boy. Pictured is the simple, but delicious, cookies n' cream ice-cream cake I ordered for him from Carvel. All those who showed up for le cub's surprise party (it took place last night) were able to enjoy it...

As a gift to le cub, I treated him to dinner at AOC on West Third Street, a tapas/winebar that my friend, "Chatty" took me to years ago. Roasted dates stuffed with parmesan wrapped in bacon? Mmm... Review and photos to be posted on My Tummy Smiled when I stop feeling lazy.

Happy Birthday, Cub.

2 comments:

manon gauthier said...

happy birthday to the cub! : )
looks good i would like so much to get a little piece of it... ; )
have a good day!

séarlait sweet tooth

Ali said...

bon anniversair le cub!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails