Thursday, April 02, 2009

Tidbits



THIS
is kind of cool. Wish I were muse-worthy.

Yours truly is emerging from the stone-age and will do so with the help of THIS magnificent piece of machinery. I've opted for the 15 inch display. Watch out for my old MacBook on Craigslist!

A very dear friend of mine is tired of wasting time waiting for fellas to come knocking at her door. So she's decided to take the bull by its reigns and has created a profile on the ever-so-popular internet dating site, eHarmony. I've got my fingers and toes crossed for her. Anyone care to share some tips?

4 comments:

kimberlina said...

hm, no tips on an internet dating site. but that's awesome that she's going for it!

and, congrats on your exciting new purchase!

Joe said...

A good friend of mine met his wife through eharmony and we recommended it to one of my brothers in law. I also recommend farmersonly.com...

Joe said...

This is super hilarious but tell her to steer clear of this one:
http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/2008/01/20/11-asian-girls/

.......... said...

Hahaha... Will definitely be relaying this info along...
Thanks, guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails