Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Moooooourning



It's 2:19am, and I'm marinating in my own stench. I know, I know... too much information. But who else am I going to share my discoveries with?

I've always enjoyed making fun of lactards... Sadly, I think I've become one myself. *sniffles*

Bought a carton of Lactaid aka "Bionic Milk" from Ralphs today. Dude, have you ever taken notice of the expiration dates on Lactaid products?!? The stuff lasts forever! Was a tad embarrassed when I picked up my fake milk...

2 comments:

Ali said...

ha ha ha! 'lactards' that's very very funny!! - not your intolerance, just that phrase, so were clear!!!

kimberlina said...

doesn't it suck?!

the amount of ice cream i can eat in one sitting has gone down significantly. :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails