Sunday, April 05, 2009

Say What?


What'd YOU do on April Fool's Day? Lil' Miss Magid, a talented organic baker/cake designer, came up with THE best April "Poo"s gag. Check out what I'm talking about HERE.

My best friend rang me up yesterday and told me that she no longer wants her husband. She wants a vampire boyfriend. Yes, she's hooked on the Twilight series. And no, I am not judging...

Deceased French artist, Pierre Bonnard's vibrantly colored depictions of his South of France home are so, so, so lovely. If I were a chunk of butter, I'd hope and pray that he paint me. (What on Earth did I just type?! What kind of person starts sentences with "If I were a chunk of butter?) ANYHOW, see what I'm talking about HERE. Some of Bonnard's work is currently on display at the Met in NYC. Show ends on the 19th though, so run!

Diana Vreeland once said, style "helps you get up in the morning. It's a way of life." Everyone wants to live well. Even when we're forced to be more mindful of how we spend our money. I made an "investment" purchase last month. A pair of stacked wedges by Chloe that will (that better) carry me through Spring and Summer of 2009. I've been waiting so long to break them out. It was sunny in LA yesterday, so I finally let them see daylight. It makes me so happy when I wear 'em, it's sick.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails