Monday, June 28, 2010

Hello? Is Anybody Home?




Le cub and I are getting married! Can you believe it? Be gone, long distance relationship! *hand goes up* For my cub will soon be making a move from geek-full San Francisco down to douche-full Los Angeles. Words can't describe how excited I am that he's moving to SoCal for me... *sniffles*

But as happy I am about our union, I can't help but feel a tad sad about leaving our apartment in San Francisco. It's strange that I say "our" apartment since le cub has actually never seen it, let alone lived in it! (It's been leased out since my venture down south for business school three years ago.) Back when I purchased the loft, I had imagined settling down in the Bay. Me, my imaginary husband, Beans, and possibly (just possibly) a uterus bomb. And now? Now I'm just going to have to trust that the strangers who lease it will treat it with the love that it deserves. And le cub won't be in the Bay Area anymore to protect it.

Everything's going to be okay.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails