Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Playing Catch Up


Bachelorette marathon courtesy of Hulu at my place.

Thoughts?
1) My pick. Roberto! *love*
2) Kasey and his genuine heart scare me. He sounds like Kermit. No wait. That's an insult to Kermit.
3) The Weatherman. Chris Kattan with performance anxiety.
4) The Wrestler. Is he really that bad?
5) Frank. You need to keep your glasses on.
6) Chris L. *likey*

Rose ceremonies are so entertaining. As the men await the rose handouts, I can't help but liken the way they look at Ali to the way Beans looks at me. Only Beans doesn't want roses. He wants cookies :)

2 comments:

JennySRP said...

Omg Kasey is so crazy I literally have to cover my face when he is on screen, especially when he is SINGING! OMG! The agony of watching that!! I like Frank but I don't think he will be picked. There is another guy there who has had no air time at all... who is that guy!?

.......... said...

hahaha... YES... who IS that guy?! he looks like a monchichi.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails