Thursday, June 03, 2010

Interests


I have a confession. I love scratching my head. But only at the end of the day. Because if you do earlier on during the day, your head scalp will release oils and then your head will, well, smell like scalp. Not a good smell.

I take particular interest in scratching my head when the weather is dry. I like watching flakes of dandruff flutter down onto my dark walnut floors. Yes, you heard me. I like to watch dandruff FLUTTER.

Sometimes the flakes are actually scabs. Scabs from my previous head scratch. Eew. I know. I'm gross. But I'm feeling awfully honest at this very moment and just thought I'd share a bit of me with you. Eew. You don't like me anymore, do you?

My best friend, "Hammy" arrives today. She shares this same interest. I can't wait for her arrival!!!

Photo of my feet. And le cub's feet. Taken by the amazing Max Wanger.

1 comment:

madge said...

honesty is the best policy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails