Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Business Time


Now that my short is done (kinda sorta... still need to edit the levels on my sound, switch out some of the temp sound effects, fix some of the keyed scenes, and ooh, color correct that whole darn thing), I can focus on planning an uber-fun wedding. First things first. ME! Wahaha. Still casually looking around for "something" to stick on my head in lieu of a veil. I'm wearing my hair up - either in a knot or side-pony. Had initially planned on sporting some real flowers, but it was pointed out to me that the flowers will wilt pretty early on in the evening...

What do we think about this lil' sparkler? It's by the girls at ban.do...

1 comment:

JennySRP said...

i love the sparkle head band you already have, although I know something new and sparklier is in order.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails