Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Fall Reading

Just finished doing some last minute e-mailing and am about to do some last minute packing. Am only bringing an international carry-on sized wheelie --which translates to "a suitcase smaller than your average carry-on"--so I'm forced to pack effciently! One thing's for certain. I've got to pack a book. It's just that I get bored easily and have a difficult time relaxing. Provided a book, perhaps the golden sandy beaches and crystalline waters of Mykonos will be
more bearable?! Wahaha. Just being sarcastic. How can Greece possibly suck? I'm so excited!!! But ooh, a fall reading list for everyone anyway. (I'm just thinking ahead as I won't be back before Labor Day.)

NF = nonfiction
F = fiction
* = a real page-turner!

Recently read (those I recall within the past 6 months):
700 Sundays by Billy Crustal (NF)
Marley & Me
by John Grogan (NF) *
Marie Antoinette by Antonia Fraser (NF)
Winning by Jack Welch (NF)
Freakonomics by Steven D. Levitt & Stephen J. Dubner (NF) *
Make It Happen by Kevin Liles (NF)
Saturday by Ian McEwan (F) *
Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs by Chuck Klosterman (NF)

Currently reading (they're going on the plane with me--along with my US Weekly):
Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius by Dave Eggers *
When Genius Failed by Roger Lowenstein

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails