Friday, August 18, 2006

PMS Is Real

Once a month, ladies experience a chemical imbalance before our time-of-the-month that leaves us feeling sad, angry, and unattractive. Some find themselves crying while watching AT&T commercials and/or reruns of Oprah. Others find themselves craving chocolate, chocolate, and uh, more chocolate. And me? I growl--I actually go "grr"--for absolutely no reason. Every month, my innocent manfriend is left to deal with a five-foot terror (me) and is forced to walk on eggshells for several days in order to avoid encountering an explosion from moi. Ouch. Yes, PMS sucks. And not just for the ladies but the gentlemen as well. But what can be done? Perhaps us ladies should try channeling the sadness and anger towards something "good" the next time we feel like exploding for an invalid reason. The above-pictured is an example of something good that came out of my attempt to channel my discomfort and moodiness elsewhere. Meet Blubber. The whale is a "he," but the misery on his face was inspired by the misery felt by all us "shes" during the days prior to our you-know-whats.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails