Thursday, July 29, 2010

Cinderella



The clock has struck 12, and I'm back in my rags. *le sigh*

Now don't get me wrong... I love what I'm doing this summer. (Fabricating puppets for stop-motion studio, Buddy Systems.) That said, however, I've been suffering from an awful case of girl-talk-fun-time withdrawal ever since I returned from my shwanky bachelorette weekend in New Orleans. I miss the orgasmically delicious pecan pie and fluffy beignets... I miss the so-ginormous-I-could-sleep-in-it-horizontally king-size bed at The Roosevelt... and finally, I miss spending quality-time with my girls. (We reenacted Katy Perry's "California Gurls". EPIC!)

If le cub and cougar wedding can be even half as fun as my weekend in Louisiana, I'd be the happiest girl in the world.

Pictured? "Hammy" (she planned the whole thing!) and JenYen - yes, I have cute friends, a really awesome sign on Bourbon St., and an action shot taken during our MTV shoot. *teehee*

2 comments:

JennySRP said...

yaaaaaaaaaay!

.......... said...

Alexis and I kept telling the girls that our video shoot was very much like an average day with y'all at UCLA... :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails