Thursday, July 01, 2010

Running Man, Er Woman

Summer internship's going swell! By the time my wedding rolls around, I'm going to be the reigning queen of cardboard. Cardboard artistry. That's what I've been learning. At the studio, I get to build sets and props out of cardboard for stop-motion animation. Incredibly fun and inspiring. My master's thesis is totally going to be made of the stuff. Note to self: start hoarding now.

Am running on empty. What with the internship, my weekend travels (in NorCal last weekend and Minnesota this weekend) and wedding and honeymoon planning... Won't somebody please get this gal a coffee? Oh wait. I'm the intern. I'll go get it myself :)

2 comments:

JennySRP said...

So proud and excited for you! Please get some good sleep!

.......... said...

:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails