Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Knock, Knock

Maltman's exterior is in dire need of a facelift. Once her guts are dealt with (foundation, plumbing, and what-have-you), I will be dealing with her curb appeal - or lackthereof. A coat of paint is always a quick and easy fix, and where better to make a strong impression than at the front door?

Farrow & Ball paints are pricey, but the depth of color their product provides is simply cray-cray. The color changes with the light. I certainly can't afford to coat the building in this stuff, but the front door? Perhaps.


Farrow & Ball "Down Pipe"

Farrow & Ball "Hague Blue"

Farrow & Ball "Light Blue"
  
Farrow & Ball "Chinese Blue"

Farrow & Ball "Polly Green"

This magnificent shade of green which I'm still trying to pinpoint is also quite lovely.
Benjamin Moore Kennebunkport Green? Wild guess.

And ooh, should I choose to get dramatic, there's always the dark side.

House: Farrow & Ball "Off Black Exterior Eggshell" 
Door: Farrow & Ball "Blue Ground Exterior Eggshell" 
Windows, Frames & Fence: Farrow & Ball "Wimborne White Exterior Eggshell"

And before I forget, The "BEFORE" shot.




Yes, I'm so ghetto I didn't even bother to remove the MLS stamp.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails