Friday, September 29, 2006

Satisfaction Guaranteed

To those who follow "Grey's" but have yet to catch up via Tivo: Spoiler Alert. Do not read on!

To those who were fortunate enough to watch the show in real time: How satisfying was last night's episode?! I was fist-pumping with glee as previews of next week's episode were running and the manfriend thought I'd gone mad. Had been hoping the writers would bring McSteamy back! Just didn't think they'd fulfill my wishes so soon. A fantastic way to end (well, nearly end) the work week.

To those who don't follow "Grey's" at all: Apologies for the odd display of enthusiasm. I am a sick-sick person.

2 comments:

madge said...

Loving the telly belly.

Yes! McSteamy returned...I like Addison more & more...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails