Friday, September 22, 2006

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things


Those who know me know that I am obsessive compulsive. That said, the following is a list of noteworthy "things" I've been compulsively obsessing over as of late:

1) Black labs. Photos below are self-explanatory, no?

2) Grey's Anatomy. "I'm in love with you. I've been in love with you forever. Take all the time you need, because you have a choice to make. And I when I had a choice to make, I chose wrong." Was hating McDreamy all of last season, but he's redeemed himself this time around. Well, at least for now. Love-love-love that Seattle Grace.

3) PBJ sandwiches. My amazonian height (of five feet) can be attributed to the 6 years spent consuming PBJ sandwiches back in elementary school. Ma made me make my own lunch, and PBJ sandwiches were apparently all that I knew how to make and pretty much all that I liked. Still loving them. For breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snack. Yay. Skippy Chunky Peanut Butter is the way I like to go.

4) Hippo Vans. The manfriend thinks they're "kind of ugly," but I think they're fantastic! Bought a pink-black pair with Theresa and Pammy last night and was beaming the entire car ride home.

5) Pams. She was so excited to see me last night that her armpits began to sweat. (Pictured above: Pammy fanning her pits.) Puhahahaha. No, seriously, what's not to love about a girl who dons scrubs as she watches Grey's? I've missed you, Pammy-Pam.

3 comments:

Allegro said...

Your illustrations are just plain endearing!

madge said...

...You are a much better person than I...I spent last season hating Denny! Ooooof!

.......... said...

Ah, Denny. Not the best egg... Flirting while on his death bed... Bad form!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails