Thursday, September 14, 2006

True Love

Tomorrow looks to be one of 'em longer days. There is much to take care of at work. Plus, my dear cousin, Jen will be in town for the weekend. Not wanting to scare her, I should probably tidy up my apartment. All this said, I have decided to post tomorrow's doodle a tad bit earlier.

Folks, it's happening, it's happening... I cannot believe it's finally happening! For those of you who are out of the loop, I, Debra Chow, am proud to announce that I, at the tender age of 26 (nearly 27) will finally be getting my very first dog! The manfriend and I have been on a waitlist for an English Labrador Retriever puppy from Gingerbred Labradors for quite some time now, and about two weeks ago, while vacationing in Mykonos, a litter of five was born to parents, Nugget and Tigger. Will be driving up to Sonoma this coming Saturday to visit the furry delights. I wonder if the puppies eyes will be open by then! I already know the color of my pup. HE (yes, it's a boy!) is black. (The litter consisted of one yellow pup and four black ones.) While I won't be taking the pup home anytime soon (the responsible breeder, Christine, doesn't release her pups until 10 weeks post birth), I am, nevertheless, giddy with excitement. It's always been a dream of mine to have a dog of my very own. I vow to be the very best mama to this puppy I could possibly be...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for black labs! They are the best. Meet mine - Cole. We like the true love doodle very much. ;)

Hope to see pictures of your pup when he's home with you!

Have a nice weekend.

Anonymous said...

P.S. I'm linking you.

.......... said...

madge, cole is so sweet and also v.handsome... hehe. i can't believe you've got a black lab too! Will definitey overexpose my pup online upon his arrival home.
p.s. thanks for linking me. that's a first for me :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails