Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I Need a Vacation

That's right. You heard my plea... I need a vacation for my vacation! Am back in the Bay Area (have been so since the evening of 9/11) and am desperately trying to make up for lost time at work. Am thrilled to be sleeping in my own bed once again... driving my own car again... and ooh, having access to lots of fruit and veggies again! Have much to share about my travels through Greece and Spain with my partner-in-crime, Tiff, and even more to spill about Angie & Mike's fairytale wedding in Italy. It was incredible. Unfortunately the updates will have to wait...

2 comments:

madge said...

I have enjoyed looking over your blog...especially your petit doodles. You have some le talent!

.......... said...

you're too kind :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails