Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Say It Ain't So!


Last night, the manfriend proudly displayed photos of the aneurysm he'd recently clipped all by himself. While I typically do not ask him very many questions about his work (because one, I don't know what to ask him about, and two, I do not wish to stress him out at home), this time I decided to give it a go. Was disappointed to find that his workplace is nothing like that which is displayed on "Grey's Anatomy." Even more disappointed to find that Seattle Grace is not a real hospital. No! Gosh, I now know how Pammy felt upon discovering that churros aren't baked but fried. So sad.

2 comments:

madge said...

Crap! I wish all hospitals were like Seattle Grace...

BTW, I am compelled to tell you that I missed most of the premiere because my manfriend was doing carpentry things that were 1) loud and 2) required my help. Luckily, I can catch the rerun online...however, I was momentarily depressed as I've never missed an episode! Gasp!

.......... said...

you missed grey's?! oh no!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails