Wednesday, September 20, 2006

What's the Point?

Ahh... must there be one? Two nights ago I had a conversation with my bff, Pammy about LIFE. Pams has been in search of meaning to her's... and me? As my previous entries tell, I've been perfectly happy living amidst blissful puppy-filled ignorance and not really examining all that is before me. An apparently unwise life-strategy as "the life which is unexamined is not worth living" (words of wiseman Socrates and not of mine). That said, Pammy, this friend of your's, not wanting to lead a life not worth living, has since been examining. And reexamining. Will share my insight on LIFE (such a big topic I think it's only fair that I cap it) with you and TP over a yummy dinner two days from now. And in the meantime, I leave you all with the above sketch of Pammy and me in Hawaii discovering the fact that pineapples do not actually grow high-up on trees, rather way-low on bushes. Note: We look nearly identical aside from the hair-do, and that is because (1) people are always telling us we look similar--whatever, Pammy, you're the Betty and I'm the Rhoda--and (2) it makes for a cuter composition, no?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails