Monday, March 09, 2009

Allow Me to Make Your Day

Watch Yale MFA student, Ely Kim boogie his heart out HERE.
I don't know what's more disturbing. The fact that I own at least half of his play-list or the fact that I really want to take lessons from him. He's no Quest crew member (a reference to one of my fav shows, America's Best Dance Crew), but he's got so much heart!

P.S. Day 17 has inspired me to dance in the stairwell of UCLA Theater Film and Television.

P.P.S. Day 36 is when his dancing actually starts to show improvement.

2 comments:

Block Head said...

AWESOME.

Sarah Pedersen said...

Dchow - I am having a bad day. In an effort to cure my blues, I decided to surf facebook and stalk friends. Ended up on your page and watched your friend's video. OMG. I just smiled and giggled the whole time. It left me feeling very happy. I must go and watch it again. I love it.

Hugs! SP

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails