Friday, July 31, 2009

Eeny-Meeny-Miny-Moe






I have a very minimalist set up in my living room. I've got walnut floors, dark wood furniture, and a choco-gray couch. All this said, my rug selection is a very big deal! These are the four babies in the running. From top to bottom:

(1) cowhide flower white: click HERE to see it in a room
(2) chiesa yellow: click HERE to see it in a room
(3) overleaf: click HERE to see it in a room
(4) berber: click HERE to see it in a room

The Rug Company is sending over one of their employees over next week with the rugs so that I can "try them on"...

Thoughts? Your opinions matter...

4 comments:

madge said...

i'm smitten over chiesa yellow...

.......... said...

That's my favorite! I think it'll go great with my maple wood floors and brownish-gray furniture. Unfortunately, it's also the priciest one!

Morbidsheep said...

My favorite ranks as followed....
1) Cowhide
2) Chiesa Yellow
3) Overleaf

for some reason i just like how the cowhide looked on the floor... makes me wanna roll around it.... but i do that all the time especially after cleaner had super vacuumed my apt... heehee

.......... said...

chiesa and cowhide rugs are being delivered to the apartment next week. once le cub and i see them in action, we'll be able to make a final decision.

le cub and i are leaning towards the chiesa yellow because the cow-hide rug is a tad thin. no plushy-feel when one walks across the rug without shoes... :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails