Sunday, July 05, 2009

L-O-V-E



Listening to Nat King Cole's "L-O-V-E" with Beans. (If you don't know what I'm talking about, click HERE to listen.)
L, is for the way you look at me...
O, is for the way only one I see...
V, is very very... extra-ordinary...
E, is even more than anyone that you adore...
Love was made for me and yooooooooooooooou... *cue Beans... howl, puppy, HOWL!*

Pup and went hiking at Runyon Canyon today. It was fun - only it wasn't the same because le cub wasn't around to witness the Beans smile. (Beans smiles when he goes to the park. He also smiles when he goes hiking.)

P.S. No, I don't smoke. Never have, never will. I do, however, feel that the presence of a ciggy makes for a moodier composition. Still don't approve? Dude, give us a break! The pup and I are grieving!

P.P.S. Yes, that is a ban.do headband.

P.P.P.S. Joss Stone's rendition ain't bad either. Listen HERE.

Come back home, cub.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails