Monday, July 06, 2009

Miss Independent


The morning after our country's birthday was spent picking picking blinds for the Burbank apartment. Nothing fancy. Blinds are blinds. Beans accompanied me, and I think he likes his new home. Well, he definitely enjoyed the park down the street. In fact, he left it, the park, a gift. *See photo* My handsome puppy managed to find the one lone patch of green grass and promptly made a poo-poo. That's my boy.

After checking out the apartment, I indulged myself and spent an hour strolling about Abbot Kinney in Venice. All by my lonesome self. A discovery was made. A well-curated gem-of-a-boutique called Heist. Talk about dream closets! Isabel Marant, Jerome Dreyfuss, K Jacques... who needs Paris when you can shop in Venice? I brought home a pair of Pedro Garcia suede lace up booties in the color, smog. Who knew that smog could be so beautiful?

1 comment:

Josh Frost said...

I just want you to know you are amazing! HAHA Thank you! Thank you so much for the gift, your great art work I love to see and just being you!

Luv ya Debra!

- Josh

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails