Sunday, July 05, 2009

Where I'd Like to Live: Week 1


I'm really into environments. Yet one wouldn't know that from looking at my doodles. The backgrounds are always solid colors! Seeing that I need to step beyond my comfort zone, I'm challenging myself with "Where I'd Like to Live" entries. I'm thinking one environment doodle per week.

This week, le cub, Beans and I are living in an igloo.

Why?
Why not?!
According to Wikipedia, "On the outside," (of an igloo), "temperatures may be as low as −45 °C (−49.0 °F), but on the inside the temperature may range from −7 °C (19 °F) to 16 °C (61 °F) when warmed by body heat alone." Hmm, how nice to know there's a possibility of it being warmer inside our igloo than it was the last time I visited le cub's home state of Minnesota...

And hey, being in a cold environment will give me more of an excuse to snuggle with my favorite boys.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails