Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Geek Fest


Headed for Comic-Con this Friday (accompanied by my gals, Alexis, Kathy and Courtney), and I'm incredibly PSYCHED! Does that make me a geekette?!? *Woot-Woot!* In addition to all the exciting panels I'm going to be seeing, I can't wait to attend the uber-fun parties that are being thrown... ie the IHEARTCOMIX PAPER HEART official Comic-Con party @ Voyeur in San Diego!!! It's being hosted by the stars & director of the movie Paper Heart: Charlene Yi, Jake Johnson, Nick Jasenovic... and ooh, there's going to be a photo booth. As Lemon (of 30 Rock) would put it, "I want to go to there!"

3 comments:

Josh Frost said...

That's awesome! I will try to have a booth in San Diego next year...

.......... said...

so exciting, josh! i will definitely be there! at your booth, that is. what will you be debuting?

.......... said...

so exciting, josh! i will definitely be there! at your booth, that is. what will you be debuting?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails