Tuesday, September 29, 2009

America's Best Dance Class


Last night, before screening Shane Acker's "9" (with the talented Shane Acker himself present), I attended America's Best Dance Class as taught by Milo Levell (who just so happens to be friends with "America's Best Dance Crew" judge, Shane Sparks), at UCLA. Gramps, The Body and I purchased a UCLA Fitness Pass, which translates into endless hours of cardio-fun. (We're going to Kranking tonight. Mind you, I have no idea what the work-out entails...)

Keeping in mind that I'm terribly uncoordinated and possess no rhythm, try to imagine me running through "hip-hoppy" warm-up moves. OMG... seeing myself in the ginormous dance mirrors had me giggling to no end. The class is SICK. And by "sick", I mean, fantastic.

Come join me. Tuesdays from 5 til 6 at the Wooden Center...

2 comments:

Gerald de Dios said...

Hey, So what's your dance crew called :D - That's so cool, I took a couple classes when I was in Seattle...and my body would not do what my mind wanted to do. LMAO. My days of backspins and windmills are over :(

.......... said...

hahaha... milo is awesome. me? not so much! but i'm trying........ i want to say i'm too old for this kind of biz, but there's this REALLY old asian chick in the class, and she's amazeballs! so i will continue to work at it.......... because dancing is so much more fun than running!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails