Saturday, September 12, 2009

Piece de Resistance


The final ingredient to perfecting le cub and cougar's big day is the creative vision of the beautiful and talented Rebecca Stone of Duet Weddings. Le cub and I had our first in-face meeting with her two weeks ago at Casbah Cafe in Silverlake and we totally hit it off. Since that first meeting, we've been exchanging a bevy of email. Her messages are always oozing with enthusiasm... something le cub and I adore about her. She is one of the nicest people you will ever meet.

Please take a look at what this woman is capable of. Click HERE. Collective "oohing" and "ahhing" to ensue...

P.S. Click on the image above to see the nostril hair. I don't know why I thought it'd be a good idea to post this image alongside a raving review of the lovely, classy Rebecca, but I did. Enjoy!

1 comment:

kimberlina said...

gorgeous!! it's good to have that connection with a planner. her gallery makes me want to have another wedding! :p

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails