Tuesday, September 29, 2009

We Are Lego


A fantastic line from this past Sunday's Curb Your Enthusiasm... so good.

Adoring THIS outfit and the lil' weirdo wearing it.

Saw a posting on a bulletin board outside the locker rooms for the Bonnie Hunt Show tix, called the number posted, and woo-hoo! Gramps, The Body and I got tix to sit pretty in the studio audience come October 8th. According to Bonnie's peeps, the audience gets served hot dogs and root beer beforehand. YAY! And ooh, the guests that day are Gerard Butler and Christian Bale (my loves him in "Little Woman"). Bit awesome? Bit sausagey? Wahaha. Me thinks YEAH... and the best part is, it's free.

MIKA. In concert on October 23rd. Trembling with excitement.

Class is back in session in full force. Got my MAYA ass kicked last night. *sniffle*

Pictured: I don't know these guys, but I love them anyway. The pink shoes blow my mind. This photo was plucked from some wedding site.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails