Thursday, September 10, 2009

Unrequited Love


Le cougar and I have been trying to book THIS talented musician, Gabe Bondoc, as our wedding singer (oh gosh, I just visualized Adam Sandler the moment the words "wedding singer" came out of my mouth). How talented is he?!? How CUTE is he? (Er, okay. Not as cute as le cub, of course...) Anyhow, we've tried reaching out to Gabe via YouTube and have tried emailing him via his MySpace account as well, but we've yet to hear back. Deep, scarring disappointment.

Gabe, le cub and I are massive fans of your work. Huge. Ginormous. Gargantuan. Big. *arms open wide*

Holla back! Puh-puh-puh-please?

And heck, while I'm at it, I might as well confess my adoration for ANOTHER talented YouTube star, Marie Digby. Her debut album, "Breathing Underwater" is dropping on September 17th. I like the song, "Stupid For You"... says a lot about me, I suppose.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails