Monday, September 28, 2009

Dough Girl


"Like a moth to the flame, burnt by the fire... my love is blind, can't you see my desire?"

I heart carbs, and nothing's going to separate me from them. Oh wait. Nothing but that stoooopid white dress I'm going to have to fit into and be photographed in like no other come August of 2010... That said, I'm devising a game plan. With the help of my friends, "Gramps" and "The Body", I intend to get into shape. Last week, our lil' trio stopped by the Wooden Center at UCLA and picked up fitness passes that will provide us with access to group exercise classes of all sorts. Our first class? America's Best Dance Class. This is the course description:

Love to dance? Want to get a great cardio workout?
You won’t stop smiling in this mostly continuous,
moderately choreographed dance aerobics class. It’s
just dancing for fun and a great workout!

Rrrright. I'm uber-uncoordination, so this should be a trip :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails