Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Taaaaar-zan!


An old friend of mine is getting hitched at the De Young Museum in San Francisco this weekend. Not only am I excited for him, I'm excited for me. I finally get to wear the cute lil' Calvin number I'd bought on-sale sans sales tax while in Minnesota. Black-satin, obi-belt, one-shoulder... Yup... just like Tarzan!

Pictured: A casual Tarzan piece from Rebecca Taylor's Spring 2010 Ready-to-Wear line. That it's cherry-red and sprinkled with flowers makes me smile :)

2 comments:

kimberlina said...

ooooooooo! what kind of bra does one wear with this? it's lovely!

.......... said...

strapless? or if you're not terribly well-endowed, you could always get away with nipples pasties! lil' kim would totally go with the latter option... :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails