Thursday, September 17, 2009

Breakfast of Champions


Is "Neopolitan" a flavor?

Early in our relationship, le cub asked me over the phone, "What's your favorite ice-cream flavor?"
I answered, "Neopolitan."
And the response I received was, "That's not a flavor!"

Whatever. I'm having Neoplitan ice-cream now. Strawberry, Chocolate and Vanilla, oh my! Boy, is it good...

Ooh. Did I mention that I'm going to be trying on wedding dresses on Sunday for the very first time? (Yes, right after I have a big fat bowl of ice-cream.) I'll be in the company of my fashion consultant pals, Pam and Ems... This should be fun.

1 comment:

.......... said...

:) thanks for siding with me on this one, sugar...

haha... when i in college, i wanted to try on wedding dresses "just for fun"... never did it. perhaps you should!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails