Thursday, November 12, 2009

Confession


I may not be dead inside after all. Because... I'M IN LOVE!

With my wedding planner... Rebecca Stone of Duet Weddings. Sorry, cub. I "heart" you too. "Miu." And er, Rebecca, if you happen to stumble-upon this blog which I purposely did not tell you about *facepalm* I'm really not psycho. You're really just that magnificent that it warrants a public display of affection in the blogosphere.

Met up with her last night at Nickel Diner downtown. Like any good event planner, she's done her R&D. She's dined out everywhere delicious in LA! However, until last night, she had yet to dine at Nickel. Over a meal of "everything", we talked weddings... such fun. For me, at least.

Le cub and I seriously lucked out landing her. Event planning talent aside, Rebecca's just a super sweet person who anyone would want to be friends with. She's a true foodie (eats everything) and is a dog-lover. She's also got a cute pug named Chester. *collective awwww...*

Just to give you an idea as to what she's cooked up in the past, click HERE, HERE and HERE. Ooh. Here's more. Click HERE!

I told you so.

Photo: Candy bar styled by Rebecca for one of her brides. Shot taken by Jose Villa.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails