Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Dream a Little Dream




Wedding this, wedding that. I can't help it. The planning process is so much fun.

Wish I would had taken photos of the assorted dresses I'd picked out for my bridesmaids before sending them out. But because they're no longer in my possession, you've got to do some imagining. The dresses selected are mismatched in texture and cuts, but all come in an ultra-flattering black. As I pulled the collection together, I thought to myself, this is "Chanel gone wrong!" Yay...

As bridesmaids gifts, I'm considering pieces from Elva Fields. The designs incorporate vintage pieces and would look just as good with a plain white tee as they would with little black bridesmaid dresses. See above. Incredibly beautiful. Incredibly fun.

Le cub has yet to formally invite his entourage, but I've already begun to brainstorm "outfits" for them. *teehee* Rather than have the boys rent their attire, if our budget allows for it, we're thinking, perhaps we can buy their attire. We'll see. But boy, oh boy, the boys would look dashing in the above-pictured charcoal grey vest, no? The seemingly-grey, but actually herringbone print tie would be the perfect touch.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails