Thursday, November 05, 2009

Your Place or Mine?


Thanksgiving is being celebrated at my home this year. Le cub and I are cohosting with my aunt Su-su. She is THE best cook. No joke! Her food makes my tummy SMILE. Anyhow, this got me thinking that I should probably set aside some time to finish unpacking all my crap (I moved in mid-July, yet I'm still living out of boxes) AND that I should probably start hanging artwork on the walls - lest my grandparents make a comment about my unintentionally minimalist space.

Photo: Plucked from Apartment Therapy's recent posting about IKEA's Muddus table. I'm drawn to the homemade artwork in the background that's totally channeling Alex Katz or ooh, Marie Laurencin. I love her. What the heck. I'm going to post a a painting by her as well. A portraiture of Coco Chanel, no less :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails