Monday, November 09, 2009

Left My Heart in San Francisco...

Back from the Bay Area. While happy to be back because of Beans, I'd much rather be back in SF with le cub. T'was a lovely weekend spent with some of my most beloved friends...

Highlights:
- Pinkberry has arrived at LAX!
- Strange turkey cravings due to a glossy issue of Martha Stewart Thanksgiving. Thank you, le cub, for rushing me to Safeway.
- Quality doggie time with Emily and Seal.
- Shopping with the BFF and Jen for one last bridesmaid's dress. Jenny, we hope you like it!
- Romantic dinner with le cub at Top Chef participant, Jamie Lauren's restaurant, Absinthe. The scallops were perfection!
- My first UFC fight.
- Brunch with old friends in my old hood.

1 comment:

madge said...

oh, safeway...how i miss thee

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails