Sunday, September 28, 2008

I Joined a Posse


Dear Mr. Snail.

I’m sorry. I did not know you were there until I heard the crunch. You shouldn’t have snuck up on me like that. Rest in peace.

Love,

Larry

--

Earlier today, I received a text message from my friend, Larry (the scribe behind the above-posted letter), inviting me and the cougar cub to join his posse. We joined. He lured Josh in with the mere mention of Rock Band and me with the mention of possible trips to Disneyland.

Check out Larry's blog to read about his looney self-issued challenges (Six-Pack Challenge, Spartan 300 Challenge, No Smoking Challenge, etc.), web discoveries (this one is my favorite), and finally, heart-felt letters to animal friends.


P.S. The posted doodle is a sneak peek of one of the many birthday cards I will soon be issuing via Flaring Nostrils. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Word! Our posse is going to kick major ass. Tell all your friends to join.

Anonymous said...

By the way, that was me, Larry.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails