Sunday, April 18, 2010

Banksy

Someone want to watch this with me? My bff, Hammy already saw it.

I think I'd make an awesome street artist. When I was in high-school, my dad would tell his friends that my work was most comporable to graffiti. I was totally not offended and actually excited by the label. (I'd like to think that beneath my girly boho exterior is a ghetto fabulous street-cred-filled gangsta. But seriously? I'm teeny-tiny (which makes for easy hiding) and dude, I think the respiratory-mask look is totally me. (See above.)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great image! You're a very talented girlie, I'm quite envious.

Have a fab week ahead

www.awonderingstar.com

xoxo

madge said...

Hey! We put that little respiratory-mask fellow in George's nursery! We thought it most appropriate for the incoming poopie diapers! :)

.......... said...

Haha... that's so awesome, Madge! Really looking forward to the arrival of lil' George... Love, love, love the name. I've never met a George I didn't like :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails