Thursday, April 15, 2010

One-of-a-Kind


Earlier this morning, I toured hotels in Santa Monica in an effort to book wedding weekend accommodations for my parents and le cub's parents. We managed to narrow our choices down to Shutters on the Beach and Casa del Mar. Although I preferred the decor of Shutters, we ultimately opted for Casa del Mar for its larger rooms and kinder prices.

Took a stroll along Abbot Kinney before heading back to my "studio" aka steaming-hot garage. I couldn't resist stepping into Japanese goods shop, Tortoise and gosh, look what I found! (See photo above.) Yes. Those are doggy buttocks. And yes, that is a strand of plush poop. The decorative item was labeled "One-of-a-Kind $550". Hahaha... one-of-a-kind indeed!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails