Sunday, April 18, 2010

G-L-A-M...


O-R-O-U-S...

Yeah right. I haven't showered today. And until I do (shower, that is), nothing is going to make me feel glam. Giovanna Battaglia (the fashion editor of L'Uomo Vogue and also my ultimate fashion idol - woah, she has a Facebook page?!?) once uttered the following, "The lower I feel, the higher the heel!” But not even the most fabulous of heels (THIS pair) are going to cure me of today. I've been beaten by an ugly stick, and I just have to accept it. T'is okay. "The sun'll come out... tomorrow..."

Plus, who's going to see me animating in my stuffy garage anyway? Other than Ethel, that is. Working on some lip-sync bits above. As you can see, she's matching up with the animatic (displayed in its Final Cut glory) quite well... YAY!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails