Wednesday, January 14, 2009

America's Got Talent


And they're roaming the halls of UCLA.

Melissa Graziano, my T.A. at the workshop, has been given a shout out on Cartoon Brew! I watched Love on the Line at last year's Animation "Prom" (end-of-the-year screening) and was hugely entertained...

And while you're at it, check out an oldie but goodie by yet another UCLA Animation Workshop student , 2009 Annie Award nominee, Joaquin Baldwin. Papiroflexia. Beautiful, no?

This quarter I begin working on my "C-film". It's about a baby clown reaching for the stars... The project is currently in its storyboard stage, but by next week, I will have to present an animatic. Yikes! Am seeking out French circus music and am considering Paris Musette by Claude Bolling, but I'm open to suggestions. Help?

Pictured: Concept art for my film. Higher?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails