Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Huh?


Sketching to Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark's Enola Gay and A-Ha's Take On Me playing on loop. If le cub were home, I'd force him to dance we me like a Peanut. But he's not, so I'll just have to dance with Beans. He can be Snoopy, and I will be Chuck.

Ooh. Apparently Just Dance by Lady Gaga is also on this loop. I don't understand a verse in this song (one that also happens to be my favorite part of the song... I can't help but visualize Richard Simmons in his teeny-tiny shorts swaying to the beat):

Go! Use your muscle, carve it out, work it, hustle
I got it, just stay close enough to get it
Don't slow! Drive it, clean it, lights out, bleed it
Spend the lasto
(I got it)
In your pocko
(I got it)

Say what?

Pictured: A panel from my c-film storyboard

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails